Shatter guard film: effective accident protection at a reasonable price
Rooms, glass doors or partition walls with large window areas and many glass elements appear bright and friendly. However, the danger of injury is enormous when these large glass fronts are damaged. Especially in public buildings such as kindergartens or schools, but also in private areas such as children's rooms, conservstories or carports with glass roofs, a shatter protection for glass surfaces is recommended or even indispensable. The use of expensive compound safety glass is not mandatory. Many glass surfaces can be upgraded with transparent, self-adhesive shatter guard film at much lower cost.
- almost invisible
- nearly universal retrofitting possible
- effective protection
- useful UV protection
- scratch-resistant surface
- guard film can be subsequently attached to almost all glass surfaces - without removing or replacing the window pane
- Glass elements secured with anti-shatter film do not shatter into single glass splinters; the film keeps the broken pane together.
- only 1 % of harmful UV rays are transmitted through a shatter guard film - with a 93 % light transmission rate